Terms and Conditions
Article 1. (Purpose)
Article 2. (Definitions of Terms)
- The main terms used herein are defined as follows:
- The “Company” means Coding Robot Lab, Inc.
- The “Services” means all the services operated by the Company.
Article 2.1 (User Types and Definition)
“Leader” refers to a member who can provide education by using the Services.
“Pro Leader” refers to a member authorized by the Company to provide education as an educator by using the Services.
“Member” refers to a person who is provided with lessons through use of the Services.
“Member” refers to a person who has signed up for membership by agreeing to this Terms and Conditions and providing to the Company his/her personal information to use the Services.
“Non-member” refers to a person who has not signed up for membership, and can use the Services within a limited extent.
“User” refers to members and non-members who are provided with the Services through connecting to the website, application, etc. operated by Company pursuant to this Terms and Conditions.
“Administrator” refers to a person appointed by the Company to administer and operate the Services. fers to members authorized by the Company to provide learning services as an educator by using the Services.
Article 2.2 (Types of Space and Definition)
“Group” means a classroom or a website of an entity (schools, companies, or organizations, etc.) operated by the Company.
“Classroom” means a classroom where a particular educator manages and teaches a learner.
“Group Classroom” means a classroom belonging to a group.
“Channel” means a learning space or a website run by an individual.
“Channel Classroom” means a classroom belonging to Channel.
The terms, other than those defined herein, shall be used in the definitions prescribed in the Guideline on Use of Services of the Company (hereinafter, the “Guideline on Services Use”), and any other terms shall be subject to the relevant laws and regulations, and general conventions.
Article 3. (Effect and Modification of Terms and Conditions)
- This Agreement shall enter into force between all the Members and Users who are intended to use the Services.
The Company may modify this Terms and Conditions and the contents of the Guideline on Services Use, including fees for services use, etc. without prior notice. The revised Terms and Conditions shall take effect from the date when it is posted on the website of the Company or notified via email, or by any other methods.
Unless Member explicitly refuses to accept the revised Terms and Conditions within (7) days from the effective date of the revision, and continues to use the website, the application or the Services, the Company shall presume that Member has agreed thereto. Unless Member agrees to accept the revised Terms and Conditions, Member may refuse to accept it by withdrawing membership at any time, and the Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred to Member as a result of his/her not knowing the revision.
If Member agrees to this Terms and Conditions, it means that he/she agrees to check any change in this Terms and Conditions by visiting the website of the Company on a regular basis. The Company shall not be liable for any damage incurred to Member arising from his/her not knowing any modification of the Terms and Conditions.
Article 4. (Miscellaneous)
Article 5. (Membership and Authentication Management)
If any person intends to become a member, he/she shall agree to the Terms and Conditions, enter personal information, user ID, and password in accordance with such procedure as determined by the Company.
- Leader among the members (who are qualified for teaching) are categorized into “Leader” and “Pro-Leader.” Every Leader can conduct teaching activities. But “Pro-Leader” is granted a certified mark, and shall prove that he/she is qualified for giving lessons. The Company shall be obliged to respond to a request to approval by Leader, provided that approval may be rejected for any of the following acts:
Enters false information regarding his/her career or capacity;
Intends to use the Services for illegal purposes;
Infringes on or is likely to infringe on any other person’s copyright; or
Any other causes attributable to the applicant
- If Member conducts any of the following paragraphs regarding use of the Services, the Company may deprive of his/her membership after notifying such matter via email or text message:
Causes damage to other person or the Services;
Causes any social controversy;
Upload contents containing abusive words or lewd matterials on the Services board
Article 6. (Modification of Personal Information)
- If any change occurs in the personal information of Member during the period of his/her using the Services, he/she shall modify such change without delay. Member shall bear all the liabilities for any matter arising from not modifying his/her personal information.
Article 7. (Obligation of the Company)
- The Company shall make best efforts to provide continuous and stable Services.
Article 8. (Obligation of Member)
- With respect to the use of the Services, Member shall not conduct any of the following acts:
- Enters false information when signing up or modification or personal information;
- Infringes on intellectual property rights, including copyrights, or any other rights of the Company or any other third party;
- Uses other users’ account for illegal purposes;
- Collects, stores, or discloses the personal information of other user without prior consent of the said user;
- Personates a false identity of an employee, a manager, or any other person of the Company; Violates the regulations of the Company and this Terms and Conditions;
- Uploads any materials containing violent messages or contravening the public order and good morals;
- Any and all illegal acts including violation of other relevant laws and regulations; or
- Any and all acts that threaten to damage the operation of the Services (Members’ use of the Services, purpose of the Company, etc.)
Article 9. (Protection and Use of Personal Information)
- The Company shall exert every effort to comply with the Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, Etc., and any other relevant laws and regulations, and to protect the personal information of its Members.
- The Company shall bear no liabilities regarding information disclosed due to the causes attributable to Member.
Article 10. (Types and Use of Services)
- The Company shall provide Member with the following Services:
Education Intermediary Service
Education intermediary service is the service that provides personal information of Members online to cause an educational transaction to be made between and by Members at their own discretion. The Company shall make best efforts to give information in a manner to improve safety and reliability of a transaction made by and between Members, provided that any liability arising from such transaction shall be borne by the Members. Education shall include all types of teaching, including but not limited to a lecture, mentoring, or tutoring.
Provision of Lecture Contents Service
Provision of lecture contents service means that the Company provides to Members its originally developed contents and any other contents made through apartnership agreement with other company.
Learning and Education Management System
It means a management system that helps effective management of learning or education of Members.
Various Education-Related Services
This services means various services related to education.
Any Other Services to be Provided by the Company
The Company may offer any other services for its Members other than those states in the foregoing paragraphs.
- Service application procedures, payment methods, etc. may be added or modified pursuant to the Company’s policy.
- The Company shall be not responsible for any matter arising from a direct transaction made between Members. Provided that, if such matter causes damage to the Company, or is violative of this Terms and Conditions, the Company may impose a restriction on the relevant Member(s)’ use of the Services.
Article 11. (Restriction on Use of Services)
The Company may take any action required to secure the safety and reliability of the Services, such as withdrawal of membership, restriction on the use of the Services, or such other measures stipulated in this Terms and Conditions. The Company shall notify Member thereof via phone or by other methods, provided that the Company may take actions before notification in urgent cases such as if personal information of the Member is inaccurate, or the Member is out of contact.
If Member, who uses the education intermediary service, is subject to any of the following cases, the Company may request for corrective measures to the Member, or restrict his/her use of the service.
- Where Member uses the platform for the purpose of illegal publicity
- If either Member does not contact in advance, or fails to appear in the agreed place and time of the class.
- If either Member unilaterally cancels a lesson within (6) hours before the start of the lesson after procedure of the lesson was consulted and mutually agreed.
- If Leader gets significantly low score on evaluation
In cases of Member’s violation of the relevant laws and regulations, or illegal acts other than those provided for in the foregoing paragraphs, the Company may restrict and suspend, or withdraw his/her membership in a proper manner.
Member may file a complaint against the Company’s restriction on his/her use of the Services pursuant to this Article. If such complaint is righteous, the Company shall take any action required to enable his/her continuous use of the Services.
Article 12. (Obligations of Leader)
- Pursuant to this Terms and Conditions, and policy of the Company, Leader shall provide his/her career information, register a class, prepare for and give lessons, and if any dispute occurs between Leader and Member, Leader shall respond to such dispute.
- Leader is recommended to answer to requests and questions of Member within 24 hours if possible.
- Leader shall exert utmost efforts to its Member(s).
Article 13. (Rights and Obligations of Member)
- Rights: Member may raise an issue directly against Leader, or if necessary, indirectly through the Company in case when Leader unilaterally cancels or fails to give a lesson, is out of contact, or when he/she has any complaint about lessons given by the Leader.
- Obligations: Member shall respect Leader as an educator and a person.
Article 14. (Attribution of Rights)
- Regarding the provision of the Services, the Company shall have the right to use the works publicly registered by Member. Such works are available to be used by any other Members within the extent of the use of the Services.
- Member shall not copy or distribute the works uploaded on the Company website, application, etc. for purposes other than the use of the Services without the consent of the Company.
- Member shall not assign, sale or dispose of the works publicly registered by the Company or a third party, without a prior written consent of the Company.
Article 15. (Prohibition of Assignment)
- Member shall not lend, assign or impignorate to a third party the rights and obligations, including the right to use the Services as stipulated in this Agreement
Article 16. (Indemnity)
- If the Company fails to provide the Services due to Acts of God or force majeure, maintenance, replacement or malfunction of the information communications facility, or loss of communication, the Company shall be held harmless from the responsibility of providing the Services except for its own willful conduct or gross negligence.
The Company shall not be liable for malfunction of the use of the Services arising from the causes attributable to User or Member.
Even if Member fails to achieve the targets expected from using the Services, or suffers any damage due to any defect or inadquecy of the contents of the lesson provided through the Services, the Company shall not be liable except for its own willful conduct or gross negligence.
With respect to falsity, illegality, etc. of information, materials, or facts uploaded by Member, the Company shall not guarantee the correctness, reliability, or stability thereof and not bear any responsibility except for special circumstances such as where the Company expressly recognized the falsity of such information, etc.
Article 17. (Compensation)
- If either party violates any obligation under this Terms and Conditions and causesdamage to other party, the violating party shall compensate the other party for damage incurred.
Article 18. (Resolution of Disputes)
- In case where Member desires to raise an issue including copyright infringement, defamation regarding uploaded posts, or matters related to personal information and the Services use, he/she may report it to the Customer Service Center of the Company to request for handling of such issue.
- If any dispute is filed against the Company by Member regarding the use of the Services, such dispute shall be resolved in the court having jurisdiction over the place where the headquarter of the Company is located.
Article 19. (Mutatis Mutandis)
- Any other matters not provided for in this Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the relevant laws and regulations of the Republic of Korea, and matters not set forth therein shall follow the customary practices.
Article 1. (Effective Date)
서비스의 이용 요금 및 결제 방식은 해당 서비스에 명시되어
있는 규정에 따릅니다.
“회사”는 거래되는 상품을 상황에 따라 선택적으로 제공할 수
있습니다. 그 내용은 다음과 같습니다.
상품은 판매 가능한 무형의 서비스(기능, 콘텐츠 등)와
유형의 제품(교재 등) 모두를 말합니다.
제공 방식 (기간, 구독, 횟수, 단품, 옵션 등)
결제 방식 (쿠폰, 포인트, 금액, 할인율 등)
- 상품은 판매 가능한 무형의 서비스(기능, 콘텐츠 등)와 유형의 제품(교재 등) 모두를 말합니다.
할인의 기간은 상황에 따라 사전 공지없이 조기 마감 또는
연장될 수 있습니다.
상품은 당사의 일정이나 상황에 따라 추가 또는 업데이트 될 수
“회사”는 거래의 이행을 위하여 반드시 필요한 회원의
개인정보를 추가적으로 요구할 수 있으며, “회원”은 “회사”가
요구하는 개인정보를 정확하게 제공해야 합니다.
제 21조 (상품 유형별 환불 규정)
- 상품 유형별로 환불 규정이 별도로 적용 됩니다.
수강기간, 상태, 진도에 따라서도 환불 금액이 별도로
적용됩니다. 수강상태는 아래와 같습니다.
수강전 : 구매완료 후 7일 이내 + 커리큘럼 열람 전
모두 충족한 경우
수강중 : 커리큘럼을 한번이라도 열람했거나 7일
경과했을경우 자동 수강시작
- 수강완료 : 모든 커리큘럼을 수강했을 경우
수강전에는 자동 환불이 가능하며, 수강중에는
이메일로만 환불요청이 가능합니다. 환불요청시 환불에
필요한 정보를 제공해주어야 하며, 전달하지 않을 경우
책임은 회원에게 있습니다.문의하기
- 수강전 : 구매완료 후 7일 이내 + 커리큘럼 열람 전 모두 충족한 경우
|1개월 (30일) 이내
|수강 중, 수강기간 또는 수강진도 ⅓ 경과 전
|결제대금의 ⅔에 해당하는 금액
|수강 중, 수강기간 또는 수강진도 ⅓ 경과 후
|1개월 (30일) 초과
|수강 중, 수강기간 또는 수강진도 1개월 (30일) 이내
|서비스 기간 1개월 (30일)이내 기준을 동일하게 적용
|수강 중 1개월 (30일) 초과
2.유형의 제품 (교재 등)
|1개월 (30일) 이내
|수령일로부터 7일 경과 전
|결제대금 전액 - 반송비, 배송비 제외
|수령일로부터 7일 경과 후
아래의 경우에는 유형의 제품에 대한 환불이 불가합니다.
“회원"의 귀책으로 인한 제품 훼손으로 재판매가 불가한 경우
“회원"의 사용 또는 시간경과, 일부 소비로 제품의 가치가
- “회원"이 제품의 포장을 훼손한 경우
- 수업 내용의 불만족 및 단순변심의 경우
그 외 거래의 안전 등 법령에 정하여진 사유가 있는 경우
|결제금액 전액 - 무료 혜택 비용
|결제금액 ⅔ - 무료 혜택 비용
|결제금액 ½ - 무료 혜택 비용
- 무료 사은품 및 이벤트 혜택을 받은 경우 그 비용을 제하고 환불됩니다.
- 캠프 내부에 포함된 동영상클래스와 라이브클래스는 오로지 캠프 수강권을 기준으로 환불됩니다.
|개강 2일 전
|결제금액 전액 - 무료 혜택 비용 및 수수료
|개강 1일 전
무료 사은품 및 이벤트 혜택을 받은 경우 그 비용을 제하고
제 22조 (회사의 환불 규정)
“회원"이 유료 서비스에 대한 결제를 완료한 때 유료 서비스
이용 계약이 성립된 것으로 봅니다.
“회원”이 할인(또는 포인트, 쿠폰)에 의해 서비스 대금을
결제하였을 경우, 서비스 대금 반환금액의 기준은 할인이
적용되어 실제 결제한 금액에 의하여 정합니다. 다만 이벤트성,
비정규적, 특별기획 서비스 등의 경우 별도의 수강취소, 변경 및
환불규정이 적용될 수 있습니다. “회사”는 이 경우 웹사이트에
환불은 “회원"이 결제한 수단과 동일한 방식으로 함을 원칙으로
합니다. 단, 기술적으로 불가능한 경우에는 “회사”는 “회원"에게
합리적인 환불방법을 정하여 통지할 수 있습니다. “회원”이 해당
방법에 협조하지 않아 발생하는 환불의 지연 등에 관한 모든
불이익의 책임은 “회원”에게 있습니다.
결제대행사, 카드사 등에서의 결제 취소 시간 및 금융사의
전산마비 등 “회사”의 책임영역 외의 사유로 인한 환불 지연에
대해서는 “회사”가 책임지지 않습니다.
결제수단에 따라 실제 발생한 결제수수료 및 취소수수료 등의
금융 수수료, 세금 기타 환불에 필요한 비용은 “회원”이
부담하며 이는 환불 금액에서 차감됩니다. 단, “회사”의
귀책사유로 인한 환불시 위 비용은 “회사”가 부담합니다.
회사는 환불과정에서 금융수수료가 발생하는 경우
금융거래수수료, 제세공과금 등을 공제하고 환불할 수 있습니다.
회사는 회원이 관계 법령 또는 이용약관 등을 위반한 경우
이용약관 및 정책에 따라 환불을 거부할 수 있습니다.
회원정보(이메일 주소, 실명 등)가 부정확하여 발생하는 환불의
지연 등의 책임은 “회원”에게 있습니다.
“회사”의 환불 예외사항은 다음과 같습니다.
“회원”이 관계법령 및 본 약관의 규정을 위반하여
“회사”로부터 강제탈퇴 처리가 되는 경우에는 본 조의
환불규정이 적용되지 않습니다.
“회원탈퇴" 및 회원의 자격 박탈의 경우 환불이
부정이용이 확인 된 구매 건에 대해서는 이유와
관계없이 환불이 불가합니다.
“회원"의 단순 변심의 경우 환불이 되지 않습니다.
소모성, 일회성 유료서비스는 환불이 되지 않습니다.
“회사”가 “회원”에게 무료로 지급한 사이버머니나
할인쿠폰 등으로 인해 “회원”이 획득하게 된 금액에
대해서는 환불되지 않을 수 있습니다.
- “회원”이 관계법령 및 본 약관의 규정을 위반하여 “회사”로부터 강제탈퇴 처리가 되는 경우에는 본 조의 환불규정이 적용되지 않습니다.
본 조의 규정에도 불구하고 “회사”는 신뢰도 제고나 이벤트를
위해 일시적으로 환불 조건을 완화할 수 있습니다.